How to Make Homemade Aromatherapy Bath Salts
If you’re looking to better your bath time routine, Homemade Aromatherapy Bath Salts can be a great benefit. Nobuhle Cosmetics shares a simple step by step tutorial on how you can use 3 types of salt, and essential oils to maximise your relaxation.
What are the benefits of the ingredients in these Bath Salts?
- Eases muscle cramps.
- stimulates circulation.
- helping to relieve stiffness in joints.
- soothes aching, overworked legs and feet.
- Good for your skin
- Provides Magnesium.
- Promotes Sleep and Reduces Stress
- Helps with Constipation. …
- Reduced Pain and Swelling.
- relieve tension and pain
- promote perspiration
- boost circulation
- encourage healing
- Peppermint:used to boost energy and aids digestion
- Rose: used to improve mood and reduce anxiety
- Lemon: used to aid digestion, improve mood, headaches, and more
These Bath Salts are a great way to detox and pamper yourself while you’re soaking in a tub.
Visit our beauty page for more self-care tips and tricks.